WHAT TO BRING
- A list of medications you are taking.
- Medical information or records (including X-rays) from your personal physician, if possible.
- Your medical insurance information.
- Your own nightgown or pajamas, robe, slippers, toiletries, reading glasses, and a small amount of cash, if you wish.
- A hair dryer, electric razor, or radio, if you wish.
- Please do not use your own heating pad, heater, heating blanket, curling iron, VCR, television set or DVD player/Blue-Ray player.
VALUABLES AND CASH
Please give your valuables (jewelry, etc.) and cash to a relative or friend to take home. In the evening and at night, your nurse can help you deposit your valuables in a lock box.. Please be advised that the hospital is not responsible for personal items or valuables kept in your room.
Cellular phones may not be used in some areas of the hospital. Please ask hospital staff before using a cell phone.
- At night: If you need to get up, feel free to call the nurse on duty for help.
- If you’re using a wheelchair: Keep your weight well back in the seat. Do not extend your hands and arms outside the chair. Ask for help when getting in and out of the chair. When getting out, make sure you step onto the floor — not the footrest — and lock the wheels to prevent rolling.
Jyoti hospital facilities are smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted inside or outside.