Jyoti Nursing Home Pvt. Ltd, (JNHPL) at Jaipur is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified, under process of NABH Accreditation, 60 bedded tertiary care multi-specialty orthopedic hospital in Jaipur. The specialty chosen by JNHPL as its area of focus is Orthopedics & Joint Replacements. There are 3 state of art operation theaters and 1 modular operation theater with advance ICU Care for post operative management also backed up by Well Equipped Lab, Pharmacy (24 hrs.), Multidisciplinary Consultants, CT Scan, Digital X-Ray and advanced Doppler Machine.
NABH (PRE Entry Level)
an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Hospital
Fully Automated Laboratory, Digital X-ray & High Speed CT Scan facility round the clock.
Best Orthopedic Hospital in Jaipur & State of Art infrastructure specialty centre for Orthopedics & Joint Replacements
Recognized by ECHS, State Govt. Employee & Pensioners, Bhamashah and All Major Insurance companies.
First Hospital to recognize the needs of Emergency & Trauma Care.
60 bed capacity, the ever growing need for high quality patient care.
Modern Diagnostic & Latest Treatment facilities at affordable cost.
Team of Highly Qualified Orthopedic Doctors
Role of an Orthopedic Surgeon
Orthopedic Surgeon use medical, physical and rehabilitative methods as well as surgery and is involved in all aspects of heath care pertaining to the musculoskeletal system.
In general, orthopedic surgeons are skilled in the following:
- Diagnosis of your bone injury or disorder
- Treatment with medication, exercise, surgery or other treatment plans
- Rehabilitation by recommending exercises or physical therapy to restore movement, strength and function
- Prevention with information and treatment plans to prevent injury or slow the progression of diseases
Typically, as much as 50 percent of the orthopedic surgeons practice is devoted to non-surgical or medical management of injuries or disease and 50 percent to surgical management. Surgery may be needed to restore function lost as a result of injury or disease of bones, joint, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves or skin.
Specialties of an Orthopedic Surgeon
While most Orthopedic surgeons practice general orthopedics, some may specialize in treating the foot, hand, shoulder, spine, hip, knee, and others in pediatrics, trauma or sports medicine. Some orthopedists may specialize in several areas
Surgical Orthopedic Treatment
Orthopaedic surgeons perform numerous types of surgeries. Common procedures include:
- Arthroscopy —a procedure that uses special cameras and equipment to visualize, diagnose and treat problems inside a joint.
- Internal fixation —a method to hold the broken pieces of bone in proper position with metal plates, pins or screws while the bone is healing.
- Joint replacement (partial, total and revision) —when an arthritic or damaged Knee/Hip joint is removed and replaced with an artificial joint called a prosthesis.
- Osteotomy —the correction of bone deformity by cutting and repositioning the bone.
- Soft tissue repair (ACL Surgery) —the mending of soft tissue, such as torn tendons or ligaments.
- Injuries to the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons) or conditions like arthritis, osteoporosis rank number one in visits to physicians’ offices.
- The number of persons incurring musculoskeletal injuries is approximately 30 million annually — accounting for more than one-half of all injuries in one year.
- Musculoskeletal conditions and injuries account for approximately 140 million visits to physicians’ offices and hospital outpatient and emergency departments every year.
- Approximately 8 million musculoskeletal procedures are performed by physicians every year.
- Arthritis is the leading chronic condition reported by the elderly.
- Back or spine injuries are the most prevalent musculoskeletal impairments.
- Sprains or dislocations and fractures account for almost one-half of all musculoskeletal injuries.