GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTECTRICS DEPARTMENT
This department is headed by Dr. Pooja Saboo (M.S.)
All routine and emergency gynae and obs. services are available in Jyoti Nursing Hospital. We have the following clinics running under this department:-
We provide treatment of:-
- Menstrual problems like irregular bleeding PV; Excessive bleeding PV during menses; intermenstrual bleeding.
- Vaginitis (Leucorrhoea/White discharge PV)
- Fibroid Uterus; UV prolapse; Cystocele; Rectocele; Endometriosis; adenomyosis; etc.
- Cervical Cancer (early stage)
- Hysterectomies lie Total Abdominal; Vaginal Laparoscopic Hysterectomy is also done.
- Sterilization Operation.
We provide the following facilities:-
- Normal Vaginal delivery (24 hrs.)
- Vacuum delivery (24 hrs.)
- Forceps delivery (24 hrs.)
- Cesarean delivery (24 hrs.)
- Total checkup during pregnancy.
- High risk pregnancies e.g. pregnancy with anemia, breech presentation, pregnancy with previous cesarean section, polyhydramnios, twin pregnancy, pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH), pregnancy with fits (antepartum eclampsia), pregnancy with PV (Threatened abortion, Missed abortion, antepartum haemorrhage, placenta previa etc.)
- Abnormal pregnancies like Ectopic Pregnancy, Hydatidiform mole.
- D & E.
We provide counseling as well as treatment to women who are having difficulty in conceiving.
All probability related problems are treated.