A fistula in ano is an abnormal tract or cavity with an external opening in the perianal area that is communicating with the rectum or anal canal by an identifiable internal opening.Most fistula are thought to arise as a result of cryptoglandular infection with resultant perirectal abscess.
Forget cuts! Painfull dressings! Long bedrest!
Here we now treat you with the best and advanced method for curing your anal fistula without any cuts and wounds. Jyoti hospital procotology team introduces to you Rajasthan’s first German laser for anal fistula. This German laser treatment benefits you with one day procedure without wasting your couples of working days. The power of lazer gives you painless process, faster recovery, minimum chances of recurrence.
Jyoti hospital also provides various other methods to treat anal fishtula.
- LCAF: A novel technique with the help of German Laser device that gently and effective cures anal fistula,thus preventing damage to anal muscles.
- FISTULECTOMY: in which the tracts are taken out.
- VAAFT: Vedio Assisted Anal Fistula Treatment,innovative technology for selected fistulas only.
- RADIOFREQUENCY: tracts are taken out under a strong light source.
All the treatment types are offered to patients according to the type of fistula diagnosed.
- Discharge of pus from an opening around anus.
- Pain around anus
- Skin excoriation
- External opening
A tracheoesophageal fistula (TEF) is a congenital or acquired communication between the trachea and esophagus. TEFs often lead to severe and fatal pulmonary complications.
Fistulas can be of many types depending on which side of anus the infection occurred.
We have a team of experts headed by Dr. Jaya Maheshwari who are dedicatedly involved in diagnosing and advising the proper treatment for the individual type of fistula.
The investigations advised vary as to the type of fistula and can range from complete blood count and profile to MRI of the region in the complicated cases especially the recurrent ones.